Home * What's
New * Trade * Shop * !! *
Bloody Legacy * Confucius * Coppertwaddle
* Fzzzt! *PaperclipRailways*
Scandaroon * Tara
During play-testing, players occasionally broke the 45 points barrier
to score at the end of a round and so we felt safe and secure in setting
the board maximum to 49+. However, I'm sure that someone, somewhere, can
prove us wrong and shoot off the end of the board into the gaming Ether
(aka "Pencil and Paper").
So, here's the challenge: can you come up with a player's end-of-round
score of greater than 49 and explain how it is achieved?
- What cards do you need to start the round with and how many ie. then
normal five or the 'last in the previous round' six?
- What symbol should be the Trumps for the round?
- What order do you need to play your cards in?
- What abilities do you need to use? If you are drawing extra cards,
or need to fetch a particular card from the discard pile, what should
- Do you need to use your once-per-game Bonus ability?
Send your answer(s) to us email@example.com with a subject
of "SCANDAROON COMPETITION" (or similar).
The closing date is 31st March, 2007 and we will be offering various
SSG goodies as prizes to the attainers of the highest scores! The winning
entries will be posted on the SSG website shortly afterwards for all to
admire and envy!
No purchase of SSG products is necessary to enter this competition, but
then you'd be missing out on some real gems - wouldn't you?